(crap i posted it in the wrong place, later need ask jiong da shift it)
anyway, the system requirements are as follows
PC System Requirements
* OS: Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4) or Windows XP (Service Pack 2)
* Processor: Intel Pentium3 800MHz or AMD Athlon 800MHz
o Minimum: 512 MB RAM
o Recommended: 1GB RAM
o Minimum: 32MB 3D graphics processor with Hardware Transform and Lighting, such as an NVIDIA GeForce 2 class card or above
o Recommended: 64MB VRAM 3D graphics processor with Vertex and Pixel Shader capability, such as an NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 class card or above
* Sound: DirectX-compatible sound card
Mac System Requirements
* OS: Mac OS X 10.3.9 or newer
o Minimum: 933MHz G4/G5
o Recommended: 1.8GHz G5/Intel
o Minimum: 512MB RAM
o Recommended: 1GB DDR RAM
o Minimum: NVIDIA or ATI graphics processor with 32MB VRAM
o Recommended: 64MB VRAM
* Controls: A keyboard and mouse are required. Input devices other than a mouse and keyboard are not supported.
* Connectivity: You must have an active broadband Internet connection to play.
* Mouse: Multi-button mouse with scroll wheel recommended.
a fair amount of patience is needed if u want to customize the interface. The gaming interface (the buttons on the screen, map, etc) is completely modifierable. You can completely change how the quickbars and maps look like on the screen as well as add some nifty gadgets and warnings as well as info screens. You can also construct macros which are a skill like ability that can be scripted to perform any task u can do with just one or two clicks on the button. You could type /dance and make it into a macro and then assign the macro to a key and then when u press that key, the game will perform the macro for you. 10x faster enough said. =D